Our Clinic Uses .... BodyFlow
CLINICALLY PROVEN USE FOR SWELLING MANAGEMENT AND INJURY RECOVERY - RECOGNISED BY MEDIBANK PRIVATE.
What is Bodyflow Therapy?
- Bodyflow Therapy is a unique and technologically advanced treatment that enables athletes and patients to recover from injuries faster.
- It is clinically proven and easy to use.
- Used by leading health practitioners
Where there is an excess of fluid or swelling Bodyflow Therapy promotes drainage from the affected area helping people to recover faster.
Bodyflow provides symptomatic relief to conditions that have resulted from poor circulation (blood flow) and or lymphatic uptake.
- Post-operative wound healing
- Post arthroscopic surgery
- Prevention of DVT
- Chronic wound healing (e.g. ulcers, bedsores)
- Haematoma's (bruising)
- Sprains and Strains
- Poor Circulation
- Peripheral Vascular Disease (often associated with diabetes)
Bodyflow is now used by professional sporting teams and athletes all over the world to recover faster and improve performance.
There is a portable Bodyflow available which allows sports professionals to bodyflow at anytime including whilst travelling.
Bodyflow is a world-first technology for the management and treatment of lymphoedema (fluid retention).
Whilst promoting fluid drainage, Bodyflow Therapy is a safe non-invasive treatment that is clinically proven to be effective for the management of lymphoedema, thereby allowing lymphoedema sufferers to get back to enjoying life.
"The Bodyflow electrodes impart some very gentle electrical energy to the tissues and this helps stimulate the lymphatic vessels to contract more forcibly and drain more effectively. If we can stop Lymphoedema that's a win for the patient, if we can reverse it, that's even better" ΓΆ€“ Prof. Neil Piller, Flinders Medical Centre, Adelaide.
Click HERE to read more about Bodyflow International.