30+ years Established Experience
Our purpose is to take you “From Pain or Injury to Lifelong Health and Fitness For ALL!”
What do we do?
Physiotherapy Assessment and Treatment for all injuries, pains and conditions by expert and experienced Physiotherapists
Remedial & Sports Massage Therapy including Deep Tissue, Hot Rocks, Cupping, Dry Needling
Clinical Pilates sessions and classes in dedicated Clinical Pilates Studio for postural & core strengthening
Fully Equipped Rehab Gym with Rehab Personal Trainers
Exercise Physiology and Fitness Testing
Group Fitness Classes and Circuit Fitness designed for all ages and fitness levels
Pregnancy Related Services including Massage, Clinical Pilates and Fitness Classes
Pre-Employment Assessments / Worksite- Assessment / Ergonomics
Hydrotherapy / Aquatic Therapy & Aquatic Fitness Classes
Custom Orthotics (Arch Supports) by Computer-Generated Technology GaitscanTM
Shockwave Therapy – for treatment of tendonitis, spurs, calcifications and old unhealed tears
And a fair bit more...
How do we differ and stand out from the rest?
1. We are one of very few Physio practices Australia wide who incorporate a completely equipped rehab gym and Clinical Pilates studio within the practice (and are the only one within our region).
2. We offer a multidisciplinary approach to our patient care and rehab involving high level Physiotherapists, remedial and sports Massage Therapists, an Exercise Physiologist, Clinical Pilates instructors and Personal Trainers, orthotics prescription, gym programs, nutrition advice and more. We offer aquatic therapy through a Credentialed Aquatic Therapist.
3. We offer a "Better than 100% Money Back Guarantee" on our level of service. Meaning if you are not happy with our service then we want to make this up to you. We strive to ensure our service level is of the highest level all the time.
4. We offer Shockwave Therapy, Bodyflow Therapy and Gaitscan Custom made Orthotics (computerised) – proven to get you results that traditionally have been unachievable!
• Shockwave Therapy - the treatment required to avoid having surgery on tendonitis, calcifications, spurs and old muscle and tendon tears
• Bodyflow Therapy - results driven proven method of recovering faster from injury, as used by elite athletes of all domains such as the Brisbane Broncos
• GAITSCAN Orthotic Prescription (computerised) - completely customised orthotics for children, youth and adults, enabling us to detect problems BEFORE they lead to an injury, whilst also assisting in injury recovery
5. We have been operating for over 35 years (longest standing practice in Gladstone), have established a strong brand and reputation and completely understand the needs of locals and their working conditions. We are community focussed.
6. We have close connections with local Doctors and other Health Professionals and work hard at achieving positive results with them. We embrace the notion that Health Care often involves a team effort.
7. We have a vast range of experience developing, establishing and working on Health and Wellness projects for many local and non-local small and large businesses and companies such as QAL, Bechtel and QR National (Aurizon).
8. Our Physiotherapists and Exercise Physiologist are all Bachelor Degree and/or Masters trained therapists, and are actively involved in Professional Development and/or ongoing studies. We are also a registered Clinical Education Facility with Griffith University, James Cook University and Central Queensland University.
BONUS 9. We have Nathan Smith - the Physiotherapist other Physio's come to for treatment and advice. Nathan is a problem solver. If you've seen other Physio's for complex conditions and have not had any luck, then it's time to book in to see Nathan Smith.